*The following measures must be taken in order to complete your visit without exception.
Before Your Next Appointment:
- You will be required to complete and return a screening and consent form prior to your scheduled appointment. Those forms are available here.
- You will be asked those same questions when you arrive for your appointment.
- You are required to brush and floss thoroughly prior to arriving at the office as our tooth brushing station will remain closed.
- Please use the bathroom as necessary before visiting us.
- Please call the office cell phone (860-692-8427) from the parking lot.
- You will be greeted by one of our staff members in the parking lot then only the patient will be escorted to a check-in station.
- Patients are expected to come into the office wearing masks and are to keep the mask on until they are seated in the dental chair.
- We will take the patient’s temperature using a touchless thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office that we will ask you to use when you enter and leave the office.
- Our reception area will be different—we will no longer offer a coffee station, television, magazines, children’s toys and so forth.
Dismissal from Appointment:
- The orthodontic assistant will share information about today’s appointment with our staff escort. The staff escort will be happy to provide updates when the patient returns to the car.
- We will no longer be giving PHYSICAL FischBucks. Instead, we will be keeping track of how many you have earned.
- Please call the office cell phone (860-692-8427) or our regular phone (860-236-8376) to schedule your next appointment.
Our Commitment to You:
- We will do all that we can to keep our patients “on schedule” with their treatment and do our best to minimize any delays due to the COVID-19 related office closure.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our scheduling coordinator will be reaching out to reschedule your appointments. Don’t worry, we have kept a careful record of ALL missed appointments. We know who you are!
Please understand that we are doing our best to be as “fair” as possible as we reschedule everyone. We will reschedule March appointments first, then April, and finally May. We respectfully request that you hold off on calling or emailing us to allow our team members to do their work. They will reach out to you in a fair and systematic way.