Before Your Next Appointment:
- Please complete the supplemental consent form prior to your scheduled appointment if you have not already done so. Those forms are available here.
- Please call the office cell phone (860-692-8427) from the parking lot.
- If you have completed your vaccinations more than two weeks ago let us know right away, wecan skip the screening questions! You are still required to wear a mask and to sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the building though.
- You will be asked a series of health questions before being invited into the office.
- If you have been out of New England or New York for more than 24 hours, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 2 weeks, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. It is with your safety in mind that we require a negative PCR test within 3-5 days of your return or exposure, or a 10-day quarantine to keep your appointment.
- Patients are expected to come into the office wearing masks and are to keep the mask on until they are seated in the dental chair.
- An assistant will take the patient’s temperature using a touchless thermometer.
- Sanitize your hands thoroughly prior to entering and exiting the office. Touchless hand sanitizer is provided throughout the office.
- We will ask that only one family member come into the office at a time unless it is absolutely necessary. This is for your safety.
Dismissal from Appointment:
- At the end of your visit the orthodontic assistant will give the patient a report card detailing how the visit went, any new instructions and a request to call our office phone, (860-236- 8376) to and make the next appointment.
- We now give out Fischtix instead of Fischbucks. Keep good track of your tickets and turn them in for prizes. When you redeem your tickets, bring them in and count them up! We won’t be keeping these to reuse, but they will help you see how well you are doing.
Our Commitment to You:
- We will do all that we can to keep our patients “on schedule” with their treatment and do our best to minimize any delays due to the COVID-19 related schedule changes.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Which may result in fewer options for scheduling your next appointment.
- Our scheduling coordinator works very hard to accommodate our patients while adhering to the ever-changing guidelines. Don’t worry, we have kept a careful record of ALL missed appointments. We know who you are!