1. What’s one thing that makes you smile?
2. When did you start working with Dr. Fischman? Tell us the story.
Was looking to make a change but at the same time continue to do the work that I enjoy. I started searching online for Orthodontic offices, and Dr. Fischman’s office looked warm and welcoming and so I called to see if they were hiring. Much to my surprise and good fortune, they were!
3. What’s your favorite thing about working at the office?
The staff. We work well together. I also love the fish tanks!
4. Tell us what makes an ideal patient.
An ideal patient looks forward to that final result and helps to achieve it by being responsible for doing his/her part. That would include having good oral hygiene, being conscientious of their diet, wearing elastics as instructed and ask questions when they don’t understand.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do around West Hartford or Hartford?
I had never been to West Hartford prior to working here so I love that I can walk and explore the unique shops on my lunch hour or stop for a bite to eat with co-workers at one of the numerous restaurants and sit outside on a nice day.
6. What are your hobbies– what do you do when you’re not at work?
Cooking, gardening, reading, country line-dancing and redecorating whenever possible!
7. If you had a personal motto, what would it be?
Everything happens for a reason. There’s no such thing as coincidence!
8. Favorite book, song, or movie and why?
I love any movie or book that moves me to tears because that’s usually the one that leaves a lasting impression.
9. What’s one thing that makes you laugh?
Watching “Mike and Molly!” And Allison’s impersonations!